The Puretec WD-H Series is capable of withstanding temperatures of up to 300°F (149°C), and will accommodate high flow rates, with minimal pressure drop. These cartridges are suitable for a wide variety of sediment filtration applications.
The Puretec WD-H Series is wound in a precise pattern around the core providing greater surface area. The result is higher dirt-holding capacity and greater efficiency than standard 2.5” x 10” wound cartridges.
- Made from cotton material
- 304 stainless steel core
- String-wound design reduces fine sediment from a variety of fluids
- Excellent particulate reduction with true depth filtration
- Hot water models for water above 74°C
- Carbon models for chemical, taste and odour removal
- Minimal fiber migration