Store Pickup Terms & Conditions
What is Store Pickup?
Store Pickup is a free service, provided by Dural Irrigation, which allows you to purchase online with our reduced prices and collect your order in-store.
By selecting Store Pickup as your terms of receipt of the goods provided by Dural Irrigation Online, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as listed below.
- To allow Dural Irrigation a minimum of 2 hours to prepare your order or contact you regarding any out of stock items, that may be on your order.
- Dural Irrigation will set aside your order for 7 days maximum. After this, your ordered items will be put back into stock. You will still be able to collect your items, of course, but we cannot guarantee their availability.
- If your items are no longer in stock, they will have to be ordered in and collected at a later date, when they arrive in-store.
- All items online are available for Store Pickup.
- If your payment method is by Bank Deposit, please allow 2-3 days for the payments to clear before collecting the goods. Try to keep this in mind when selecting your collection date.
- Refund and exchange is available upon the collection of your order. Please see our Warranty and Returns Policy for further details or contact Customer Service.
How does Store Pickup work?
- Browse through the categories and add products to your cart.
- Select the cart icon at the top of the page and, if happy with your selection, select 'Store Pickup'.
- This will prompt you to fill in desired date of pick up. Please note: we will only hold the items aside for 7 days. For same day pickups, please allow us 2 hours to ready your order.
- Once you've selected a date, select "Checkout" and proceed to the Billing and Payment Details.
- If any of your ordered items are out of stock and need to be ordered in, our receptionist will notify you via your phone or email to revise the pick up day.