Store Pickup Terms & Conditions
Store Pickup option is available to all customers. If you would like to purchase a Pickup Only item from us, but are unable to collect it, you are welcome to organise your own courier to collect these items from our store in Dural NSW.
What is Store Pickup?
Store Pickup is a free service, provided by Dural Irrigation, which allows you to purchase online with our reduced prices and collect your order in-store.
By selecting Store Pickup as your terms of receipt of the goods provided by Dural Irrigation Online, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as listed below.
- To allow Dural Irrigation a minimum of 2 hours to prepare your order or contact you regarding any out of stock items, that may be on your order.
- Dural Irrigation will set aside your order for 7 days maximum. After this, your ordered items will be put back into stock. You will still be able to collect your items, of course, but we cannot guarantee their availability.
- If your items are no longer in stock, they will have to be ordered in and collected at a later date, when they arrive in-store.
- All items online are available for Store Pickup.
- Refund and exchange is available upon the collection of your order. Please see our Warranty and Returns Policy for further details or contact Customer Service.
How does Store Pickup work?
- Browse through the categories and add products to your cart.
- Select the cart icon at the top of the page and, if happy with your selection, select 'Store Pickup'.
- This will display our address details. For same day pickups, please allow us a minimum of 2 hours to ready your order. You will be notified by email once your order is ready for pick-up.
- Select "Checkout" and proceed to the Billing and Payment Details.
- If any of your ordered items are out of stock and need to be ordered in, our receptionist will notify you via your phone or email.
To avoid disappointment for urgent same day pickups, we recommend calling the team to advise about stock levels of items for purchase.