Device can be returned after use in working condition for a full refund.
Our pre-assembled Flow test device allows you to test your flow rate at pressure of
Ideal for designing a pop-up irrigation system determining how many sprinklers will work efficiently on one zone.
Instructions on Use
- Remove all tap fittings from tap.
- Turn on device by pressing the orange button, make sure you see litres per minute on the screen.
- Screw device on to the tap with the ball valve closed
- Turn tap on fully open.
- The needle will show a static pressure of water
- Open valve slowly to adjust the needle to pressure setting of 300Kpa
- Note down the litres per minute showing on the digital device.
- Repeat above at 250Kpa and 200Kpa
Please return the device to 270 New Line Road, Dural NSW 2158 with your invoice enclosed.