Matala Rocking Piston Air Compressors are used for aerating deep ponds, dams or lakes. They use an oil-less non-lube piston cylinder and therefore require very little maintenance.
- permanently lubricated bearings
- light weight die-cast components
- hard coated cylinder for wear resistance
- front cover grid structure for protection from moving parts
- balanced for smooth, low vibration operation.
This complete Matala aeration system includes all the features of the MPC-60C and it is built into a heavy duty lockable cabinet.
- landscape green color and designed for outdoor extreme weather conditions.
- stands on a solid support base to maintain a level installation.
- cooling fan with cross flow ventilation.
- heat protection hose leads externally - all you have to do is connect your air hose. Very simple to install and operate.
The cabinet should be located above pond water level and flood zone and within 15 metres of the shore. Do not bury.