The Hunter Node Controller is a reliable automatic battery-powered controller without the need for electrical connection. For isolated sites or power-restricted areas, and for the special needs of drip zones.
The Node's optional Solar Panel Kit eliminates the need for batteries and provides maintenance free operation by harnessing the sun’s energy. Once connected the Solar Panel supplies 100% of the controllers power.
- Single station model with DC latching solenoid
- 2, 4 or 6 station models also available (solenoids not included)
- Operates on 2 x standard 9-volt alkaline batteries for extended life
- Rain sensor compatible
- Run times from 1 minute to 6 hours
- Flexibility of programming 9 different start times