- Over 3 times more water storage capacity than gravel
- Extra water storage capacity means less time topping off reservoir due to evaporation
- Easier to clean and less prone to clogging than traditional gravel basins
- The ability to hold more water per cubic foot allows for smaller reservoirs
- Less labor required to excavate and move gravel for basin
- Uses less liner and geotextile underlayment than reservoirs constructed with gravel
- Aquablox replace rock and pebble in the Pondless waterfall/stream basin. Removing the pebble from the basin means less work and with the Aquablox there is more water volume in the same area.
- Come as a flat pack that is easily assembled. Also available are double sized units ideal for larger pondless systems or just to increase your water storage area - an underground tank that can be used to irrigate from.
- Dimensions 68.5cm L x 41cm W x 24cm
- Volume per unit 67 Litres
- Dimensions 68.5cm L x 41cm W x 45cm
- Volume per unit 126 Litres