With the Aquarius Universal range of pumps, ideal for fountains and water features. OASE has provided a solution for those seeking pumps with very small dimensions. The water inlet on each pump is at the base, making it ideal for water features with shallow water depths and the silent operation means you hear the sound of the water, not the pump.
- low-level suction
- low noise level due to their quiet operation
- Removable pedestal for installation where space is at a premium ( up to Aquarius Universal 12000)
- Can be used underwater or in dry installations
- Easy adjustment of the flow rate
- Ideal for continuous operation
- All pumps are supplied with a 10m power cable.
- The pump will not be damaged at temperatures as low as –20 °C.
- Rated voltage 220 - 240 V / 50Hz
OASE Aquarius Universal 4000 - 3,000 lph, 3.2m max. head, 40 watts, 10m cable - Formerly Neptun ECO 3000
OASE Aquarius Universal 4000 - 4,000 lph, 3.4m max. head, 50 watts, 10m cable - Formerly Neptun ECO 4000
OASE Aquarius Universal 6000 - 6,000 lph, 5.0m max. head, 110 watts,10m cable - Formerly Neptun 6000
OASE Aquarius Universal 9000 - 9,000 lph, 6.0m max. head, 195 watts, 10m cable - Formerly Neptun 9000
OASE Aquarius Universal 12000 -12,000 lph, 7.0m max. head, 270 watts, 10m cable - Formerly Neptun 12000
OASE Aquarius Universal 21000 - 21,800 lph, 9.6m max. head, 470 watts, 10m cable - Formerly Profinaut 21
OASE Aquarius Universal 27000 - 27,000 lph, 10.0m max. head, 645 watts, 10m cable - Formerly Profinaut 27
OASE Aquarius Universal 40000 - 40,000 lph, 11.0m max. head, 1000 watts, 10m cable - Formerly Profinaut 40