Featuring an Anti-Siphon mechanism, the DripNet PC™ AS integral PC dripper ensures reliable and uniform subsurface drip irrigation (SDI) in any kind of topography.
- SUPERB ROI: Achieve excellent drip irrigation performance on your budget - without compromising a drop on reliability or crop uniformity.
- DEFIES CLOGGING: Anti-Siphon mechanism prevents suction of debris, sand and contaminants into the dripline during system draining - eliminating the risk of clogging or change in flowrate
- UNIFORM FLOW, UNIFORM YIELDS: DripNet PC ™AS assures 100% uniformity of water and nutrient distribution to every plant – even in long laterals and complex topographies.
- SUSTAINED HIGH PERFORMANCE: Ultra-wide and short water path with fast flow, plus self-cleaning technology, continuously flushes out debris to prevent clogging throughout the entire crop lifecycle
- PERFECT FIT TO YOUR NEEDS: 7 different flow rates (0.4 up to 3.8 L/H) and wide range of pipe diameters that can address any condition or application
- LONG ROWS AT LOW COST: Delivers uniform irrigation for long laterals up to 500 meters, reducing spend on extra sub-mains, accessories and installation
- TOUGH IN THE FIELD: Robust dripperlines that can withstand impact of farm machinery, soil insects and sun exposure