The next-generation HCC controller brings the powerful Wi-Fi-based irrigation management capabilities of the industry-leading Hydrawise™ The HCC provides a range of convenient features to monitor larger projects.
The HCC combines robust features of the popular ICC2 controller with automatic, weather-based daily adjustments of Hydrawise programming to create a smart and economical solution for commercial landscape management. HCC can control up to 54 zones and effectively operate any two stations simultaneously. The controller’s convenient modular design allows for rapid expandability with the same 4-, 8-, and 22-station output modules as the ICC2. Engineered with a prewired SmartPort®, HCC is also compatible with Hunter’s ROAM and ROAM XL remotes, allowing for fast and reliable manual operation in the field from long-range distances without the need for a smartphone.
With a built-in milliamp sensor, troubleshooting faulty wires is a breeze. Easily install an HC Flow Meter to accurately monitor flow, prevent wasted water, and avoid damaged landscapes.
- Wi-Fi enabled for quick connection to Hydrawise software
- Number of stations: 8 to 38 (plastic), 8 to 54 (metal and pedestals)
- Enclosure: outdoor plastic, metal, and stainless steel wall mount and pedestal options
- Simultaneous station operation: 2
- Pre-wired SmartPort for compatibility with ROAM/ROAM XL remotes
- Built-in milliamp sensor for wire fault detection and alerts
- HC Flow Meter compatible for flow monitoring and alerts
- 8 cm full-colour touchscreen display
- Warranty period: 5 years