**WE WILL TRY TO MATCH ANY ONLINE PRICE FOR THE IDENTICAL PRODUCT**
The BasicLine by Grundfos, JPC is a compact booster pump designed for domestic and garden use. The booster unit consists of a self-priming, composite, single-stage jet-pump, with PM1 pressure manager.
The pressure manager allows the pump to start and stop automatically according to demand and protects the pump from dry running. The BasicLine by Grundfos JPC is also available with a pressure tank and switch or bare pump with no controller.
- Self-priming- With a suction-lift up to 7 metres, this pump is ideal for transferring water from wells or ground tanks. This feature makes this pump ideal for a large variety of installations.
- Robust design- The materials of the pump are lightweight and ensure excellent corrosion resistance.
- Protective features- The Booster version incorporates functions to protect both the pump and installation. These protective functions aredry running protection and cycling alarm.
- Stable operation- The pump ensures stable operation with excellent suction capacity even when there are air bubbles and small sandy impurities in the water.
- User friendly interface- The booster versions includes a user-friendly interface with LED indicators which shows, power on, pump running and alarm indication.
The performance of your Grundfos pump is reliant on selecting the right pump for the site conditions and situation. Our retail shop staff have many years of pump experience and are happy to help you select the right pump for your application. Please contact us for assistance.