Galcon's 7101BT Bluetooth Battery Operated Timeris a user friendly, single station automatic valve. The 7101BT is made for use to irrigate home gardens, drip and sprinkler systems, flower pots, roof gardens and flowerbeds.
- 7101BT - 25mm solenoid valve with programming module
- Use free smartphone app to program and manually operate the valve
- Program with or without smartphone
- No need to open valve box cover, programs through valve box lid
- Operated with 1 x 9V alkaline battery (not included)
- Run times from 1 minute - 12 hours
- Four start times per day
- 7 day programming or 1-30 day interval
- Manual activation at controller
- Rain off suspension option
- Rain sensor override ready
- Low battery indicator
- IP68 rated
- Compatible with iOS7 and Android 4.3 and above
- This product replaces the 7101
The Hunter Miniclik Rain Shut-Off Sensor is the most effective way to prevent sprinklers from coming on during or after rain. It easily installs on any automatic irrigation system, then shuts sprinklers off when raining and keeps them off, automatically compensating for the amount of rainfall that occurred.
Discs absorb water and expand proportionally to the amount of rain that fell. As the moisture-laden discs expand, they eventually activate a switch that interrupts the circuit from the controller to the solenoid valves. Once dry, they contract and release the switch. Thus, Mini-Clik automatically resets without ever affecting your controller.
- Can be set to shut off from 3mm to 19mm of rain.
- Includes 7.6m of wire.
- 5 year warranty.
There's no better way to ensure that a system isn't watering when it isn't necessary.