The RAINSAVERMK6 is an Automatic Rainwater / Mains Water Changeover Device designed to provide automatic mains back up for Pressure Pump supply systems. The RAINSAVERMK6 is designed to be installed in conjunction with a Pressure Pump supply system that is fitted with an independent pressure and flow controller with loss of prime protection and 24 hour auto restart.
Specifications – BIA-INOXG60MPCX
The pump is a self-priming pressure system pump supplied wired and ready to install. The self-priming ability provides excellent suction capacity. Used especially for supplying water to domestic installations.
The pump is characterised by:
- Automatic electronic pump control fitted and wired.
- Automatic electronic control provides run dry protection and constant pressure at low flows. Automatic electronic control has in-built check valve & auto restart.
- Corrosion resistant pump body, diffuser and impeller.
- Mechanical shaft seal.
- 240V single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload.
The RAINSAVERMK6 supplies clean rainwater from a rainwater tank via an automatic pressure system pump to toilets, laundry and garden taps in a household. Mains water is also connected to the RAINSAVERMK6 as an automatic back up should rain water level be too low, or if there is a power or pump failure.
- Proven components
- Requires no power supply and consumes no electrical energy
- Designed to operate with pumps and mains up to 1000 kPa (145 psi)
- Pump flows to 105 l/m, mains flows to 40 l/m (at 500kPa mains)
- Designed to further save water resources by reducing incoming mains to 200 kPa
- Requires no weather proofing
- Can be mounted any distance from the pump underground or inside a tank
- Completely waterproof - Can be hosed down without the fear of electrocution
- UV stabilised technopolymer for long life and good looks
- All Rainsaver MK6 pumps are independently controlled to regulate flows and pressures whilst protecting the pump against voltage fluctuations, loss of water and incorporate a 24 hour automatic pump restart
- WaterMark approved components for connection to all Town Water supplies. Safe against water borne bacteria, dezincification and lead poisoning
- No unsightly controller power, water level float cables or the need for a dedicated controller power point
- Australian owned and designed
2 Year Rainsaver MK6 Warranty