To our Dural Irrigation Community
It has been a tough few weeks for, well, the world as we navigate a new normal amid the Coronavirus pandemic.
Our first priority is the safety and well being of our employees who support you and your businesses. Our second priority is the safety and continued service to our customers.
During this time there are many questions that may arise. Here are a few key points for our community from the team at Dural Irrigation.
- Our online store is always open for business as normal, we are working with our suppliers to ensure we fulfil all orders and respond to needs as quickly as possible.
- Our business is an essential service and we will be trading and delivering throughout lockdown.
- During lockdown there will be no disruption to our 'Free Delivery' service (Australia Wide) via Australia Post. Although Australia Post are experiencing larger volumes of parcels than normal, so please expect delays in your delivery.
- Our customer support team is ready and available via live chat, email (email@example.com) and by phone (1800 244 389) and will continue to provide a consistent and reliable service.
- Our retail store is no longer a self serve service, this means your products are only handled by our dispatch staff who undertake thorough hygiene and personal care measures.
- Our free design service is still available. Please email your project plans along with a flow rate (if possible) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our specialists will respond within 7 days with a proposed design and quotation.
- For our local customers, we offer a contactless click-and-collect service to ensure your safety.
Isolation includes your backyard and garden, now is a great time to finish those irrigation jobs you have always wanted to, or why not get started on a new project!
We would love to see your irrigation projects big or small, please share a photo and your story to our Facebook page. Lets see what our community is doing all over Australia! A free gift will be sent to all participants.