Galcon's 9001BT Bluetooth Battery Operated Timer is a user friendly, single station automatic valve. The 9001BT is made for use to irrigate home gardens, drip and sprinkler systems, flower pots, roof gardens and flowerbeds.
Although you can still program the controller without your mobile device, when you use the App, there is no need to search for the controller that is hidden in the plants to make program changes.
The controller communicates with your device using Bluetooth 4.0 that require very low energy with a range of 5 to 10 metres away from the controller (depending on surroundings).
- Free Android and iOS app on your mobile device to easily program and operate the controller
- Highly intuitive and programming is super easy
- Weather resistant, 3/4″ BSP thread
- Pressure range 1-10 bar / 15-145 PSI
- Flow rates 50-1200 L/hour
- 1 X 9V alkaline battery
- Optional rain sensor connector
- This model has replaced the 9001D
Galcon Alternator Valve "One station now becomes two" Convert the 9001BT into a two zone tap timer. The Alternator valve will switch between zones each time the tap timer is turned off. Maximum operating pressure 689Kpa Maximum flow rate 20 lpm. Inlet and outlet thread 20mm