To our Dural Irrigation Online Community
Update 19 June 2020
With the release of restrictions to businesses over the last few weeks, the brick-and-mortar Dural Irrigation are now back open for self-service. We do however ask that you please be mindful about social distancing and maintaining cleanliness and hygiene throughout your visit to our store.
We have hand sanitiser available throughout the shop and we ask you wash your hands or sanitise on your way in to assist in keeping yourself and our staff as safe as possible through this time.
It has been a tough few weeks for, well, the world as we navigate a new normal amid the Coronavirus pandemic.
Our first priority is the safety and well being of our employees who support you and your businesses. Our second priority is the safety and continued service to our customers.
During this time there are many questions that may arise. Here are a few key points for our community from the team at Dural Irrigation.
- Our online store is always open for business as normal, we are working with our suppliers to ensure we fulfill all orders and respond to needs as quickly as possible.
- Our sales, dispatch and support teams are abiding by social distancing measures.
- Our business is an essential service and we will be trading and delivering throughout lockdown.
- During lockdown there will be no disruption to our 'Free Delivery' service nationwide via Australia Post. Although Australia Post are experiencing larger volumes of parcels than normal, so please expect delays in your delivery.
- Our customer support team is ready and available via live chat, email and by phone and will continue to provide a consistent and reliable service.
- Our retail store is no longer a self serve service, this means your products are only handled by our dispatch staff who undertake thorough hygiene and personal care measures.
- Our free design service is still available. Please email your project plans along with a flow rate and one of our specialists will respond within 7 days with a proposed design and quotation.
- For our local customers, we offer a contactless pickup in store service to ensure your safety.
We would love to see your irrigation projects big or small, please share a photo and your story to our Facebook page. Lets see what our community is doing all over Australia! A free gift will be sent to all participants.
- Admin SEO